WELCOME TO BESPOKE BARN WEDDINGS AT SWALLOW BARN…
Celebration of love 3-day Weekend Package…
- Exclusive Venue Hire, all yours for the duration of your booking. For example; Weekend weddings – Friday from 11:00am – Sunday till 11:00 am.
- Exclusive use of our Bridal glamping lodge & a range of luxury glamping & Chalet style accommodations for your guests to book starting at £190 for the weekend. Sleeping approx 40. An additional pop-up bell tent village to accommodate additional guests can be arranged.
- Fully Staffed Licenced Bar from 4 pm – 11 pm Friday and 11 am – 11 pm Saturday.
- Our beautiful grounds at Swallow Barn for photographs or pre-dinner drinks on the day of your wedding.
- The ceremony area including a beautiful silver birch or copper pipe wedding arch.
Lighting and Fire Pits for heating.
Integral toilets/ Showers
2 Bar areas, Meadow, Open Barn, chillout seating, and Swallow Barn.
- Chillout seating
- On The day weddings co- ordination – Helen & Alex will be on hand over the wedding weekend to co-ordinate your wedding experience. Includes 2 pre-wedding face to face meet-ups at the venue to discuss timings, set-up, external suppliers, accommodation, and more.
- We’re both contactable by WhatsApp from your first inquiry and there to help guide you from our experience in outdoor entertaining and event design.
- A wedding hub page – A place where you can check in with all the details for your wedding. Here we’ll share details of your guests who have booked accommodation, checklists to keep you on track, details of external suppliers you have booked, time planners, and much more, its a really useful resource as it’s always there on your phone.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
E-mail – BBW@42castles.com
Watsapp – 07873 854525
Bespoke Barn Weddings
Swallow Barn, Berthlwyd Farm
Thursday – Sunday: 11 AM – 8 PM
The best way to contact us is via e-mail. We are not open to the general public, please enquire before visiting.
let’s celebrate together
Contact Us for Availability
Your Wedding Venue
The Flight Barn, Bar & Chillout Area –An indoor /outdoor space perfect for welcome drinks or relaxing into the evening. Can also be used as a ceremony area in inclement weather.
The Meadow – Can be used as a ceremony area or to set up additional structures such as tipis, Glam tents, or activities.
Glamping Field – Whether you’re staying in one of our deluxe tents or cabins this space is yours to sleep under the stars. Onsite showers, toilets & kitchen facilities, optional catering upgrades & luxuries to make your stay comfortable & stress-free.
Swallow Barn – A large Indoor dining, entertainment & performance space.
Lucky couples get a free flyover from our resident swallows.
Why not spread your costs by asking guests to pay for their own glamping accommodation?
Your upgraded wedding suite is our gift to you for your wedding night.
Many Couples choose to ask their guests to pay for their own accommodation this immediately takes your total venue cost down by approx. £1700!! If like many of our couples you already live together & have children together, why not ask friends & family to contribute towards other celebration items instead of gifts and make it a weekend you all have fond memories of for a lifetime. Who really needs a sauceboat after all!!
THE CWTCH & THE NEST CHARMING RAISED TENTS IDEAL FOR FAMILIES. FEATURES: 1 double bed (bedding included), 2 x single futons (bedding included),1 x roll out, Log burner, Tea/coffee, A selection of lighting, Deckchairs, Firepit, Welcome pack. A basket of logs and 1 bag of BBQ coals provided free – more can be purchased on site
THE VIKING BARREL & TY UNNOS CHARMING LOG CABINS TENTS IDEAL FOR COUPLES OR FAMILIES. FEATURES: 1 double bed (bedding included), 1 or 2 x single futons (bedding included), Electric points & heater, Tea/coffee, A selection of lighting, Outside seating, Boot drying area outside, Firepit, Welcome pack. A basket of logs and 1 bag of BBQ coals provided free – more can be purchased on site
GLAMPING FIELD –Whether you’re staying in one of our deluxe tents or in your own home away from home this space is yours to sleep under the stars. Onsite showers, toilets & kitchen facilities, optional catering upgrades & luxuries to make your stay comfortable & stress-free.
SEREN BELL TENTS
The perfect place to lay your head after a fun-filled day in the fields.
4 or 5-meter tents decked out with double or single memory foam mattresses, duvets, pillows, cushions, bed linen, and a throw. We also include entrance doormats, rugs, bedside tables, mirrors, lanterns, tea lights, fairy lights & bunting.
Make your glamping experience luxuriously easy with Delicious meals, alongside a range of locally sourced drinks delivered directly to your tent.
Perfect for enjoying around the campifire.
Why Book With Us? Just a few of the great features of our venue.
ACCOMMODATION FOR YOUR WHOLE PARTY
AN EASY COMMUTE
DIFFERENT VENUE SPACES
KEEPING COSY OUTDOORS
ON THE DAY WEDDING CO-ORDINATOR
GET MARRIED IN A CASTLE
A CHOICE OF BAR OPTIONS
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
The Flight Barn, Bar & Chillout Area –
A space perfect for welcome drinks or relaxing into the evening.
- In addition to our Barn Bar, we also have a range of mobile bars you can hire to situate in the meadow or other structures such as tipis or domes.
- B.Y.O.B You are welcome to supply your own welcome drinks, table wine & toast bubbles or you can order via our awesome local supplier who offers an extensive range of beers, wines, champagne, and spirits many locally sourced! Glass wear is provided for dining and additional bar & waitress services can be hired on request.
- WELCOME DRINKS Create a signature cocktail for your day. Including glassware matching your theme.
- TABLE WINE OR WHY NOT BEER? One great way to ensure everyone gets what they prefer & save on wastage is single-serve bottles of beer, wine, or cider instead of large bottles on each table.We can serve a range of beers, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests to choose from during the meal instead
As far as possible we work with local suppliers to guarantee provenance, which in turn gives us confidence that what we put on your plate is the best available.
- We are passionate about locally sourced food, so this year we teamed up with Mini Mountain Greens to provide all our fresh salads from our farm to your plate.
- Our wonderful catering team Mark & Bea from Turton Catering is on hand every step of the way to make sure your dining experience at the farm is as delicious and unique as you!!
- Bea is also a fabulous cake designer, be sure to check out her wedding cakes, we can vouch that they taste as good as they look!!
- Our wedding day food package includes your wedding breakfast and your evening sharing grazing platters.
- Why not add Weekend Fireside Catering for your guests: for Fri Dinner, Sat Breakfast, and Sun brunch.
- Minimum no: for Wedding Day Food 30, for Weekend Food 30