Your Bespoke Barn Wedding Venue
WE PROVIDE A VERSATILE SPACE TO ENTERTAIN YOUR LOVED ONES, WHERE YOU CAN SPEND THE WEEKEND TOGETHER!
PLUS A WEDDING COORDINATOR ON HAND EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY.
Following our First Year at Bespoke Barn Weddings we have listened to our clients and brought together all the standard elements of your weddings to help take the stress out of planning.
So from 2022 will be including Glamping, Furniture, Crockery & Glassware, Sound system with a Silent Disco, and more to our Wedding package as standard, allowing you to get on with the fun stuff like the Decor, Flowers, Bridal Outfit, Food, and Entertainment.
Most of all we want to make sure all the costs are upfront, and you have everything you need to make it a weekend to remember, ultimately saving the worry of any scary unknown costs often associated with outdoor weddings.
We want to be able to spend time with our clients making sure they have a day that starts a lifetime of happy memories together as a married couple.
We love nothing more than creating beautiful backdrops for parties and celebrations.
We can’t wait to be part of your Love Story…
Helen & Alex
2022/2023 Wedding Price List
(For bookings made before the 1st Sept 2021)
Celebration of love 3-day Weekend Package…
An Initial Payment Of £2299 secures your booking with us.
Payment of full outstanding balance is then due 60 days before your wedding weekend.
- Exclusive Venue Hire, all yours for the duration of your booking. For example; Weekend weddings – Friday from 11:00 – Sunday 12:00 Noon.
- Bridal Glamping Lodge & a range of luxury glamping accommodation for your guests. Sleeping 30. An additional pop-up bell tent village to accommodate additional guests can be arranged.
- Our beautiful grounds at Swallow Barn for photographs or pre-dinner drinks on the day of your wedding.
- The ceremony area including seating for 30 and a beautiful silver birch wedding arch.
Lighting and Fire Pits for heating.
Integral toilets/ Showers
2 Bar areas, Meadow, Open Barn, chillout seating, and Swallow Barn.
- Fire Pits, Chillout seating, Tables, Chairs, Crockery, Cutlery & Glassware.
- Plug and Play Disco/ Silent Disco – The perfect way to party the night away – you provide the playlist and the dance moves we provide the sound system.
- Dance Floor
- On The day weddings co- ordination – Helen & Alex will be on hand over the wedding weekend to co-ordinate your wedding experience. Includes 2 pre-wedding face to face meet-ups at the venue to discuss timings, set-up, external suppliers, accommodation, and more.
- We’re both contactable by WhatsApp from your first inquiry and there to help guide you from our experience in outdoor entertaining and event design.
- A wedding hub page – A place where you can check in with all the details for your wedding. Here we’ll share details of your guests who have booked accommodation, checklists to keep you on track, details of external suppliers you have booked, time planners, and much more, its a really useful resource as it’s always there on your phone.
Why not spread your costs by asking guests to pay for their own glamping accommodation?
Your upgraded wedding suite is our gift to you for your wedding night.
Follow us on Instagram for more wedding inspirations
let’s celebrate together
Contact Us for Availability
A message from your wedding Co-ordinators, Helen & Alex.
Once seen as an alternative, Outdoor Weddings are now more popular than ever offering a beautiful informal environment for guests to enjoy time together without having to deal with legal formalities and the ease of not having to move between locations, for Ceremony, party & accommodation, meaning more time to enjoy each others company and celebrate.
Over the past 11 years, we’ve been lucky enough to work at venues across the Uk and Europe now coming to settle together in beautiful South Wales. So much has changed in those 11 years!! Whereas our clients once paid extravagantly for the luxury of losing consciousness, today’s clients are spending their money on raising it, and why should this not extend to your wedding?
We’ve certainly learned a lot along the way as well. From our first wedding back in 2010 in a very soggy field by a lake with no electricity or water on-site let alone toilets to today with our Beautiful Barns fully kitted out with showers, electricity, furniture, sound system, and more!! Thankfully times are changing and we’re so pleased to have learned these lessons for you in the past so we can help guide you today in curating your perfect celebration. Gone are the days of wasted table wine and half-eaten pre-booked plated dinners, Hello sparkling English wine, craft beers, mocktails, and sumptuous grazing feasts. We got rid of all the airbeds in our glamping tents, no one needed their night to be deflated by a leaky bed, so we replaced them with a raised memory foam mattress. We let you stock the bar, You know when you turn up to a “wedding venue” and its warm bottled Stella at £7 a pop, yawn, not us, we work with local breweries and producers to make sure we’re fully stocked with you cult favorites and there is plenty to whet your appetite from our doorstep too!!
The reason we love outdoor events is the freedom and space that you have to create an experience for your guests. Free from other people’s decoration choices and clipboard-waving wedding planners, your not on a conveyor of daily weddings crammed into the same tired space, you are able to curate your whole celebration in one place, to your taste, keeping the party going with all your loved ones, we’re a FOMO free wedding zone, well unless you’re not getting wed with us of course!! 😉
After all, weddings are expensive, The average total cost of a wedding in 2019 was £31,974, which was actually £299 less than the previous year and in 2021/22 we’re already seeing massive price increases due to limited dates available for venues, suppliers & honeymoon destinations. Luckily this didn’t affect us too much as we only opened in 2020 so it’s been a blessing in disguise, we have had time to source and build lots more elements into the venue taking away the stress of not being able to source suppliers and doing away with the hidden costs of outdoor weddings, like utilities, furniture, and venue sound system. Not only that its saves you time! There is a lot of planning that goes into the weekend, a survey in 2019 from Hitched.com estimated that 200-300 hours of planning go into a wedding. No amount of money can free you from the stress of having to deal with your own supplier’s dramas the night before your big day and that’s why having a co-ordination team that has done it all before, on standby is so important in making sure you get Hitched without a hitch!!
We’re really happy with our current wedding package we feel sure we have all the essential bases covered so if you wished you could just turn up with some food and enjoy the weekend without the flowers or extra decoration, tho why would you, that’s the fun bit!! You’re not restricted by pre-set choices for food, decor, or entertainment, tho we are able to recommend award-winning local suppliers to bring you a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach.