Your Bespoke Barn Wedding
Whatever you want your day to feel like we are here to help guide the way.
WITH OUR PANORAMIC VIEWS, A LARGE GLAMPING FIELD & TWO FANTASTIC BARNS IN WHICH TO ENTERTAIN, ALONG WITH YOUR DEDICATED WEDDING PLANNERS WERE HERE TO HELP MAKE it YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY.
Following our First Year at Bespoke Barn Weddings we have listened to our clients and brought together all the standard elements of your weddings to help take the stress out of planning.
We love nothing more than creating beautiful backdrops for parties and celebrations.
So from 2022 will be including Glamping, Furniture, Crockery & Glassware, Sound system with a Silent Disco, and more to our wedding package as standard, allowing you to get on with the fun stuff like the Decor, Flowers, Bridal Outfit, Food, and Entertainment.
Most of all we want to make sure all the costs are upfront, and you have everything you need to make it a weekend to remember, ultimately saving the worry of any scary unknown costs often associated with weddings.
We only hold a handful of weddings a year so we are able to spend time with our clients making sure they have a day that starts a lifetime of happy memories together as a married couple.
We can’t wait to be part of your Love Story…
Helen & Alex
Where We Are.
Thursday – Sunday: 11 AM – 8 PM
The best way to contact us is via e-mail.
We provide versatile space to entertain your guests & a wedding co-ordinator on hand every step of the way, to make sure you have Your day, Your Way.
- Exclusive Venue Hire, all yours for the duration of your booking. For example; Weekend weddings – Friday from 11:00 – Sunday 12:00 Noon.
- Bridal Glamping Lodge & a range of luxury glamping accommodation for your guests. Sleeping 30. An additional pop-up bell tent village to accommodate additional guests can be arranged.
- Fire Pits, Chillout Seating, Tables, Chairs, Crockery, Cutlery & Glassware for 30 guests.
- Plug and Play Disco/ Silent Disco – The perfect way to party the night away – you provide the playlist and the dance moves we provide the sound system.
- On The day weddings co- ordination – Helen & Alex will be on hand over the wedding weekend to co-ordinate your wedding experience. Includes 2 pre-wedding face-to-face meet-ups at the venue to discuss timings, set-up, external suppliers, accommodation, and more.
- We’re both contactable by WhatsApp from your first inquiry and there to help guide you from our experience in outdoor entertaining and event design.
- A wedding hub page – A place where you can check in with all the details for your wedding. Here we’ll share details of your guests who have booked accommodation, checklists to keep you on track, details of external suppliers you have booked, time planners, and much more, its a really useful resource as it’s always there on your phone.
- Why not spread your costs by asking guests to pay for their own glamping accommodation? Your upgraded wedding suite is our gift to you for your wedding night.
Your Wedding Venue
The Flight Barn, Bar & Chillout Area –An indoor /outdoor space perfect for welcome drinks or relaxing into the evening. Can also be used as a ceremony area in inclement weather.
The Meadow – Can be used as a ceremony area or to set up additional structures such as tipis, Glam tents, or activities.
Glamping Field – Whether you’re staying in one of our deluxe tents or cabins this space is yours to sleep under the stars. Onsite showers, toilets & kitchen facilities, optional catering upgrades & luxuries to make your stay comfortable & stress-free.
Swallow Barn – A large Indoor dining, entertainment & performance space.
Lucky couples get a free flyover from our resident swallows.
Why not spread your costs by asking guests to pay for their own glamping accommodation?
Your upgraded wedding suite is our gift to you for your wedding night.
THE CWTCH & THE NEST CHARMING RAISED TENTS IDEAL FOR FAMILIES. FEATURES: 1 double bed (bedding included), 2 x single futons (bedding included),1 x roll out, Log burner, Tea/coffee, A selection of lighting, Deckchairs, Firepit, Welcome pack. A basket of logs and 1 bag of BBQ coals provided free – more can be purchased on site
THE VIKING BARREL & TY UNNOS CHARMING LOG CABINS TENTS IDEAL FOR COUPLES OR FAMILIES. FEATURES: 1 double bed (bedding included), 1 or 2 x single futons (bedding included), Electric points & heater, Tea/coffee, A selection of lighting, Outside seating, Boot drying area outside, Firepit, Welcome pack. A basket of logs and 1 bag of BBQ coals provided free – more can be purchased on site
GLAMPING FIELD –Whether you’re staying in one of our deluxe tents or in your own home away from home this space is yours to sleep under the stars. Onsite showers, toilets & kitchen facilities, optional catering upgrades & luxuries to make your stay comfortable & stress-free.
SEREN BELL TENTS
The perfect place to lay your head after a fun-filled day in the fields.
4 or 5-meter tents decked out with double or single memory foam mattresses, duvets, pillows, cushions, bed linen, and a throw. We also include entrance doormats, rugs, bedside tables, mirrors, lanterns, tea lights, fairy lights & bunting.
Make your glamping experience luxuriously easy with Delicious meals, alongside a range of locally sourced drinks delivered directly to your tent.
Perfect for enjoying around the campifire.
Why Book With Us? Just a few of the great features of our venue.
ACCOMMODATION FOR YOUR WHOLE PARTY
AN EASY COMMUTE
DIFFERENT VENUE SPACES
KEEPING COSY OUTDOORS
ON THE DAY WEDDING CO-ORDINATOR
GET MARRIED IN A CASTLE
A CHOICE OF BAR OPTIONS
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
The Flight Barn, Bar & Chillout Area –
A space perfect for welcome drinks or relaxing into the evening.
- In addition to our Barn Bar, we also have a range of mobile bars you can hire to situate in the meadow or other structures such as tipis or domes.
- B.Y.O.B You are welcome to supply your own welcome drinks, table wine & toast bubbles or you can order via our awesome local supplier who offers an extensive range of beers, wines, champagne, and spirits many locally sourced! Glass wear is provided for dining and additional bar & waitress services can be hired on request.
- WELCOME DRINKS Create a signature cocktail for your day. Including glassware matching your theme.
- TABLE WINE OR WHY NOT BEER? One great way to ensure everyone gets what they prefer & save on wastage is single-serve bottles of beer, wine, or cider instead of large bottles on each table.We can serve a range of beers, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests to choose from during the meal instead
As far as possible we work with local suppliers to guarantee provenance, which in turn gives us confidence that what we put on your plate is the best available.
- We are passionate about locally sourced food, so this year we teamed up with Mini Mountain Greens to provide all our fresh salads from our farm to your plate.
- Our wonderful catering team Mark & Bea from Turton Catering is on hand every step of the way to make sure your dining experience at the farm is as delicious and unique as you!!
- Bea is also a fabulous cake designer, be sure to check out her wedding cakes, we can vouch that they taste as good as they look!!
- Our wedding day food package includes your wedding breakfast and your evening sharing grazing platters.
- Why not add Weekend Fireside Catering for your guests: for Fri Dinner, Sat Breakfast, and Sun brunch.
- Minimum no: for Wedding Day Food 30, for Weekend Food 30
A GREAT TEAM! A creative, dedicated family run team are on hand every step of the way.
Hello, We’re Alex & Helen & together we helped create and co-ordinate Bespoke Barn Weddings with the venue owners Tamsin & Craig.
We love nothing more than creating beautiful backdrops for parties and celebrations. We have been lucky enough to work at venues across Europe now coming to settle together in beautiful South Wales.
With a background in outdoor event management & sustainable design, we believe that having an environmental conscience no longer means forfeiting glamour. Whereas our clients once paid extravagantly for the luxury of losing consciousness, today’s clients are spending their money on raising it, and why should this not extend to your wedding?
We want to be able to spend time with our clients making sure they have a day that starts a lifetime of happy memories together as a married couple. With this in mind, we only hold a handful of weddings a year at this venue.
We’re lucky to be very much in love & believe there is enough to go round if we’re not greedy!!
WEDDING PLANNING TIP – A wedding is a celebration of your unique love and its design should be an expression of that love. When you start planning, think about the words you want to hear when people retell happy stories from the day to their friends? Exciting, relaxed, sumptuous, casual, elegant, silly, extravagant, how do you want it to feel? If you don’t know where to start this is a great place and keep checking back to make sure the elements you are choosing still fit your love story.
Friends & Suppliers we would recommend
Some of the weddings we have been lucky enough to co-ordinate
Although the venue is new we have been helping couples get married in many other locations across Europe for over 10 years.
We are so happy to have settled in South Wales and to be able to share the farm with all the new couples we meet.
Here are a few images & videos from some of our favourite weddings so far.
Follow us on Instagram for more wedding inspirations
let’s celebrate together
Contact Us for Availability
- Venue Wedding Photography Becky Weir Photography
- Site Drone videography Pulman services (Ski, Snowboard, Bike)
- Venue Photography & Photo/Video Editing Make Love Not Landfill
- Tamsin & Craig – For renovating and sharing their beautiful home.
- Alex Harris – Spelling & Grammar, because without him this site would make a lot less sense!